Our Return Policy - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or your purchase within 10 days of delivery date or exchange within 30 days of delivery date. NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, custom(ized), damaged, or re-sized, engraved, or altered can be returned or exchanged and may be subject to a restocking fee, this includes a 10% or $300 restocking fee on Bridal purchases. Any used or worn merchandise may not be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
Please Note:The instructions below must be followed exactly in order for your return to be processed. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at 1-401-946-7070.
How to Return Your Purchase to Us:
- Call us at 1-401-946-7070 to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA). You MUST write this code on the outside of the package for it to be accepted for processing.
- Download and Print the Return Merchandise Form:A Return Merchandise Authorization form will be emailed to you. This form MUST be completed and placed in the package.
- Packaging Your Return: Be sure to secure your items to protect them. Your package must include all original packing materials and paperwork in the package, along with the Return Form mentioned above. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included (replacement fee will apply if not included). NOTE: For security purposes, do not put the name Providence Diamond or any type of description as to the contents on the outside of the package.
- Insuring and Shipping Your Package:The value of your item determines how it must be shipped.
- If your purchase was less than $25000.00 then the most secure and economic method is Registered Insured Mail via FedEx, UPS or the US Postal Service. Please Insure your package for the full purchase amount*.
- More than $25000.00:Please contact one of our customer personnel at 1-401-946-7070 for additional instructions.
- Packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted for processing.
- Items received after 10 days of delivery date will not be accepted for return processing and after 30 days of delivery date for exchange processing.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when new and sent by Providence Diamond.
- Items showing signs of wear or that have been engraved, altered, re-sized or that have been damaged will not be accepted for processing.
- Special orders cannot be accepted for processing.
- Improperly packaged items will not be accepted.
- Uninsured items will not be accepted.
Your Refund Amount: Our quality control team will inspect the item upon arrival to determine if it is eligible for return. When the item is judged to be eligible your refund will be promptly processed. You will receive a refund in the amount of the item(s) purchase price minus shipping, handling, insurance charges and payment processing fees, this includes a 10% or $300 restocking fee on Bridal purchases. Refunds will be made using the mode of payment used when the purchase was made. You will receive your refund within 30 days from the date of receipt.
We look forward to processing your request.
* We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.