Current Career Openings
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital content and marketing. This includes all marketing needs including, but not limited to, social media, graphic design, photography, web management and print material.
We are looking for someone who can work efficiently in a fast paced environment. This is a full time position. This position works directly with the owner, and will communicate directly with our Website/Digital Marketing Agencies and our Brand/Vendor Marketing teams. This position handles all front end aspects of our digital presence. You will be responsible for helping maintain and increase customer relations digitally, and oversee content calendar & creatives for social media and website.
Providence Diamond is a fast-paced, luxury jewelry store located in Garden City Center. We are Rhode Island's premier jeweler. As a family business, we pride ourselves on customer service and our relationships with our clients. We are your local family jeweler. We specialize in luxury jewelry brands, bridal, and Swiss timepieces.
- Daily social media postings
- Weekly email campaigns
- Oversee content calendar creation & creative development
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Increase brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing comments/likes through Social Media channels
- Available (virtually) 24/7 for client response and promo opportunities
- Engage with customers directly on the sales floor as needed
- Following multiple brand guidelines and marketing kits
- Working with our Web Designer, Digital Agency for SEO and social channels
- Understanding of Instagram shopping, stories and reels
- Social Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Yelp, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn
- Website / Email: Wordpress Blog, Online Store, Mailchimp
- Marketing/Design: printed materials such as postcards, signage, billboards and digital materials including digital billboards, ads, retargeting ads and website banners, landing pages
- Other marketing activities as assigned by owner and manager
- Knowledge of social media trends
- 3+ years of experience
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- This position reports directly to the owner, store manager, and director of operations.
- Minimum of 4 Days a week in/store + offsite engagement = 35+ Hours Weekly
Key Performance Metrics
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive internet traffic (through social posts, blogs, stories, insta-shopping)
- Maintain active presence on social media.
- Increase the number of clients utilizing and joining our pages in all social media
- Increase the number of client interactions on social networks (likes/comments/shares)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decisive and Detail Oriented
- Creative and Collaborative
- Multitasking team player
- Can accept constructive criticism
- Graphic Design skills needed for print and digital
- Experience with all Social Platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Basic knowledge of Website Management
- Experience with email marketing, experience with Mailchimp
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
- Photo Editing
- Website Management
- Google Analytics
- Interest in Fashion and Jewelry
- Graphic Design
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Our work environment includes
- Regular social events.
- Growth opportunities.
- Lively atmosphere.
- Food provided.
- Safe work environment.
- Company perks.
Currently Providence Diamond is experiencing tremendous growth both internally and digitally. In 2022 we will be expanding and moving our location. The need for an Inventory Specialist is essential as we make this transition.
The major needs for this position include
- Assume ownership of store inventory counts.
- Ensure inventory accuracy within the store system.
- Visually recognize inventory opportunities and react accordingly.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels to minimize outages.
- Actively train store staff on inventory management best practices and enforce.
- Monitor and effectively work inventory management reports.
- Implement and maintain proper item location codes.
- Oversee introduction of new items into store assortment.
- Load new merchandise into inventory system.
- Monitor shrinkage and recommend ways to reduce theft and breakage in the store.
- Identify obsolete inventory and determine how to best remove it.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify and investigate inaccurate inventory counts.
Detail oriented, organized person who is adamant about accuracy
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Confidence to uphold best practices within the store.
- Focus on needs of others, which include cooperation with team members, helpfulness, responsiveness and service orientation.
- Ability to train other members of the staff to keep inventory accurate.
- Understanding of the flow of merchandise into the store, onto the floor and out the door with the customer.
- Dependability, which includes reliability and conscientiousness.
- Minimum Requirements.
The minimum requirements for this position include the following
- Education/Training: High School degree, some college preferred.
- Willingness to learn.
- General understanding of inventory principles and experience with retail programs.
- Understand the flow of merchandise.
- Experience in a retail environment either in inventory, sales, or back office.
- Skills/Knowledge: Excellent quantitative and computer skills. Analytical and pricing knowledge with the ability to conduct comparison analysis and make sound decisions.
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, RFID scanners, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
The minimum physical requirements for this position include
- Able to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time / ability to sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting and perform all functions as set forth.
Job may change based on the needs of the business. Meaning it will be growing