Providence Diamond is committed to our local community and proud to be a leader in the local jewelry industry, actively working to ensure diamonds and other gems are ethically mined. We also are dedicated to sustainable resource use.
OUR CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY For over 30 years, Providence Diamond has proudly given back to the local families and businesses that have requested assistance or contributions. We celebrate such special moments with our clients and guests, and it is essential that we are equally part of those special moments in our community. Corporate philanthropy is part of the DNA that binds Providence Diamond to the Rhode Island and Southern New England community.
Providence Diamond supports the philanthropic spirit of our employees by giving preference to organizations at which they are highly involved. When organizations request support from Providence Diamond, we ask that they direct these special requests through the employee involved.
For over 3 decades, Providence Diamond has given back to the local community through donations, programs, and employee outreach. Because of the numerous requests received each year, we ask qualifying programs to fill out our application below.
Providence Diamond philanthropic programs gives funding preference to the following:
- Local child-focused organizations and programs
- Local Measurable impact and quantifiable outcomes
- Local Event or specific programming activity
- Local Partnership abilities for brand exposure
- Local Agricultural or Food Based Charities
Due to the volume of requests received, the program does not consider:
- Out-of-State donation requests
- Capital or Political campaigns
- Scholarships, conferences, or travel support
- Individual support
- School fundraisers where a Providence Diamond associate is not an alumni nor has a child in attendance
- Religious institution fundraisers where a Providence Diamond associate is not a member
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY Please allow 4-6 weeks to review requests submitted below. Please allow at least 8 weeks to review sponsorship requests. Providence Diamond is unable to donate to organizations without 501c3 status. Please email questions to email@example.com.